30 years of Programming....
- 1971 HP2000 BASIC, SNOBOL Interpreter (dialup, 110 BAUD).
- 1975 Electrical Engineering Programming (CDC Cyber Punch Cards)
- 1977 IMSAI Microcomputer Kit (Intel 8080, S-100 bus)
- 1979 Data General Field Service (Nova/Eclipse)
- 1980 Custom FORTH compiler for the 8080
- 1981 Acmecartoon Computer Graphics (PDP FORTRAN/Asm)
- 1983 Solid Modelling System - IMI Vector Graphics (Unix C)
- 1984 The Macintosh! (68000 Asm, Lightspeed C, PASCAL)
- 1986 Kurta Tablet Driver, MasterType game (MacFORTH/Asm)
- 1987 Design & Build Realtime, Pipelined Video Processor
- 1990 Design & Code A/B Roll Video editor (Mac Q-CUT 300+ users)
- 1992 1st automated TV Spots from Disk (Mac FastBreak 30+ users)
- 1997 Wild Rose: Graphics, Web, Software, the Great Outdoors!
- 1999 Complete Broadcast Automation (Win2K Station Master)
- Systems Windows NT/2K, MacOS, Unix, & Custom Systems
- Hardware 3 PC generations, 5 Macs, 12 Routers, 10 DDRs, 40 VCRs
- Languages C/C++, Java, Visual BASIC, HTML, PERL, FORTH, Asm
- Broadcasting Electronics, Operations, Master Control, Traffic
- Digital Video Disk Recorders using M-JPEG and MPEG-2
- Front Side Computer Graphics, GUI, Objects, Web
- Back Side Realtime, Threads, Device Interface, Serial, IP, SCSI
- Flanks In-house and Customer QC / Debugging, Trace
Contract Programming Services
Experience and integrity are requirements for the
design, implementation, and debugging
of medium-to-large software systems.
If you have a project in-tune with our work,
we'd like to hear from you.